As we continue to welcome patients back to the surgery center, safety remains our top priority. As you prepare for your upcoming appointment, know that Mallard Creek Surgery Center & OrthoCarolina continue to implement rigorous disinfecting measures between visits in all of our clinics.
To provide the safest environment for our patients and providers, we have implemented the following measures:
- Patients are requested to wear a mask or face covering over their nose and mouth prior to entering the facility
- Additional COVID screening questions when scheduling
- Vaccinated patients will be required to show proof of vaccination status 24 hours prior to surgery to avoid unnecessary COVID testing
- Unvaccinated patients will require a COVID test 4-5 days prior to surgery day, to be scheduled and performed at Mallard Creek Surgery Center.
- Screening checkpoints and temperature checks for patients, caregivers, and staff before entering the center
- Reconfiguring waiting rooms and check-in/out areas to comply with social-distancing guidelines
We commit to improving the lives of all we serve, by providing premier patient care and compassionate, personalized service, and we look forward to increasing our ability to continue to serve the Carolinas in the coming weeks.