Update: May 7, 2020 12:00 pm
In an effort to meet the orthopedic needs in our community, Mallard Creek Surgery Center will begin increasing access for elective surgeries on Monday, May 11th, 2020. As an essential business, the decision to increase access to care is based on careful consideration and understanding of the needs of the orthopedic and physical therapy patients in the communities we serve. We understand that orthopedic conditions are not put on hold during a pandemic, and we appreciate your patience as we navigate solutions to provide the same world-class care you’ve come to know in the safest way possible.
As we begin to welcome more patients back into our clinics, safety remains our top priority. As you prepare for your upcoming appointment, know that Mallard Creek Surgery Center & OrthoCarolina continue to implement rigorous disinfecting measures between visits in all of our clinics. We have taken the necessary steps to ensure compliance with social distancing recommendations throughout each patient visit.
To provide the safest environment for our patients and providers, we have implemented the following measures:
- Patients are requested to wear a mask or face covering over their nose and mouth prior to entering the facility
- Additional screening questions when scheduling
- Screening checkpoints and temperature checks for patients, caregivers, and staff before entering the center
- Reducing the volume of patients seen at the center
- Reconfiguring waiting rooms and check-in/out areas to comply with social-distancing guidelines
We commit to improving the lives of all we serve, by providing premier patient care and compassionate, personalized service, and we look forward to increasing our ability to continue to serve the Carolinas in the coming weeks.